[GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID [numbers]SQL State: XX000 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Brusselback
Subject [GENERAL] Possible bug: could not open relation with OID [numbers]SQL State: XX000
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey all,
First off: PostgreSQL 10.0 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc
(Debian 6.3.0-18) 6.3.0 20170516, 64-bit

I have something going on, and i'm not sure what is causing it.  I
recently upgraded our development environment to PG10, and the error
in the subject appeared with one of my analytical functions.

It creates some temporary tables, joins them together, and then spits
out a result.  If I run it for one "contract_id", it'll work just
fine, then I run it for another similar "contract_id", it'll throw the
error in the subject.

I attached the function.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,