Adding new server in pgadmin from command line - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Asmita Thapliyal
Subject Adding new server in pgadmin from command line
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello Team,

I would like to perform server addition activity in pgadmin from the command line.
I tried to add newserver in pgadmin following below procedure.

Create a migration file with the following command:

(venv) $ FLASK_APP=pgAdmin4.py flask db revision

This will create a file in: $PGADMIN4_SRC/web/migrations/versions/ . Add any changes to the 'upgrade' function. Increment the SCHEMA_VERSION in $PGADMIN4_SRC/web/pgadmin/model/init.py file.Below is the upgrade function command I am using.

db.engine.execute("""
    INSERT INTO server (
        id, user_id, servergroup_id, name, host, port, maintenance_db,
        username, password, ssl_mode
    ) VALUES ( 1, 1, 1, "stagdb", "<hostname>", 5454, "mpsdb", "mproot", "<password>", "prefer" )
    """ )
and restart pgadmin.

But during pgdmin restart I get a db migration exception without any error details. Is this the correct procedure I am following? can we add servers in pgadmin from the command line instead of UI?

Regards,
Asmita