Fixed pgAdmin crash issue - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Fixed pgAdmin crash issue
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find the patch file in attachment for below described issue in linux.

Steps to reproduce:-

1. Open pgAdmin and go to database node of larger size.
2. Right Click on that database and go to "Backup"
3. Give the Filename = "test" and Format = "Custom".
4. Click on "Backup" button and immediately click "Cancel" button to cancel the
     operation.
5. pgAdmin will crash.

Findings:-

As we are creating the new process with "wxExecute" to create the Backup and user immediately press on "Cancel" then we should  first kill the process which is created and proper way to delete the process is once we get the callback of "EndProcess" not in Abort() method so changed it accordingly.

Kindly let me know for any modification.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Attachment