Re: pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: pgAgent: C++ Port - Patch Review
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Below are the review comments. Compile and tested in Linux.

1) During compilation we got the following error in "connection.h"

error: pgsql/libpq-fe.h: No such file or directory

To solve the above error we changed "#include <libpg-fe.h>" instead of "#include <pgsql/libpq-fe.h>" and it is working fine. Correct me if it is some configuration issue.

2) We are getting the below warning in unix.cpp file which needs to fix.

warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'.

3) Some of the code is commented and not used so remove the unnecessary code.

4) README file should be modified according to new changes.

5) In Execute() method in Job.cpp file, we should have to delete "steps" from wherever we are returning otherwise it will create the memory leak.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Neel, can you review this patch please?