Re: sqlsmith crash incremental sort - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Guo
Subject Re: sqlsmith crash incremental sort
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 7:13 AM Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 08:44:16PM +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:

>Yeah, that's not entirely close to me. But maybe it shows us where we to
>get the unprocessed target list?

I think at the very least this needs to apply the same change also to
generate_nonunion_paths, because otherwise this fails because of the
same issue:

   set enable_hashagg = off;
   explain select * from foo except select * from foo order by 1, 3;

Ah yes, that's what I'll have to do to cope with EXCEPT/INTERSECT.

Thanks
Richard