Re: Comment in preptlist.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Guo
Subject Re: Comment in preptlist.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 5:41 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
While working on something else, I noticed $SUBJECT added by commit 86dc90056:

 * For UPDATE and DELETE queries, the targetlist must also contain "junk"
 * tlist entries needed to allow the executor to identify the rows to be
 * updated or deleted; for example, the ctid of a heap row.  (The planner
 * adds these; they're not in what we receive from the planner/rewriter.)

I think that “planner/rewriter” should be parser/rewriter.  Attached
is a patch for that.

Yes of course.  It should be parser/rewriter here.

Thanks
Richard