Re: make additional use of optimized linear search routines - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Guo
Subject Re: make additional use of optimized linear search routines
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 1:40 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
In short, switching those code paths to use the linear search routines
looks like a good thing in the long-term, so I would like to apply
this patch.  If you have any comments or objections, please feel
free.

Yeah, I agree that the changes in the patch are meaningful even if the
performance gain is limited.

I wonder if there are other code paths we can replace with the linear
search routines. I tried to search for them but no luck.

Thanks
Richard