Re: pgAdmin 4 - next gettext usage fixes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Libor M.
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 - next gettext usage fixes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
next minor gettext and format fixes in patch.

Best regards,

Libor M.

E-mail: liborm85@gmail.com
GitHub: https://github.com/liborm85

st 15. 4. 2020 v 13:17 odesílatel Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> napsal:

> Thanks, patch applied.
>
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 2:55 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please find the updated patch.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 1:33 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Aditya
>>>
>>> I think the fix is incorrect. .format method should be applied after gettext() like gettext().format(). Please
checkfor other places too and send the updated patch.

>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> Akshay Joshi
>>> Sr. Software Architect
>>> EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
>>> Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
>>

>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Aditya Toshniwal
>> pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
>> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Akshay Joshi
> Sr. Software Architect
> EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
> Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Attachment