DbLink connection with SSPI authentication fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Florent Mazzone
Subject DbLink connection with SSPI authentication fails
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have installed v9.2 on Windows XP and configured SSPI authentication for a Windows user "Administrateur" in pg_hba.conf
Using psql or Pgadmin, authentication with the user "Administrateur" works without problem.

However I couldn't create a connection using DbLink and the Windows user, I tried the following queries but got always the same error.

Queries:

SELECT  dblink_connect('host=localhost dbname=PortefeuilleValeurs user=Administrateur')
SELECT  dblink_connect('host=localhost dbname=PortefeuilleValeurs user=Administrateur password=')
SELECT  dblink_connect_u('host=localhost dbname=BdTest user=Administrateur')
SELECT  dblink_connect_u('host=localhost dbname=BdTest user=Administrateur password=')

Error Message:
ERREUR:  could not establish connection
DETAIL:  FATAL:  authentification SSPI échouée pour l'utilisateur « Administrateur »

ERREUR: could not establish connection
État SQL :08001

Remark : Using "postgres" user, DbLink works.

Could anyone tell me how to configure SSPI authentication using DbLink ?

Thanks a lot !

--
Florent Mazzone