Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeremy Finzel
Subject Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Yes, please do. And if that fails, is is realistic to test without those
additional extensions?  If not, where's their source?

So yes, I just reproduced the same assert abort on 10.7, so issue is still there.

I still need pg_fact_loader, but I was able to strip out any custom C code from the test and I am still able to produce the crash.  I dropped extensions pgl_ddl_deploy and pglogical_ticker.  pg_fact_loader can optionally use a pg background worker, but I am bypassing that and thus only running plpgsql functions, and still producing the crash.  This makes me doubt that it could have anything to do with these extensions.

If interested, here is the source for them:

I want to see if I can reproduce the crash on a fresh cluster.  Is there anything else you want me to try at this point?

Thanks,
Jeremy