Re: SQL performance issue (postgresql chooses a bad plan when a better one is available) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: SQL performance issue (postgresql chooses a bad plan when a better one is available)
Date
List pgsql-performance
you can play around various `enable_*` flags to see if disabling any
of these will *maybe* yield the plan you were expecting, and then
check the costs in EXPLAIN to see if the optimiser also thinks this
plan is cheaper.