Re: Extraneous Files - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Harding
Subject Re: Extraneous Files
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, they are actually streaming replication slaves, and I boogered
up the rsync command, so there they are.  I diffed the directories
from the master to the slave, and think I will go ahead and delete all
the files that don't appear in both places and see what happens.
Worst case, I have to set them back up again.  No big deal...

Thanks!

- Ian