Re: pglogical_output - a general purpose logical decoding output plugin - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jarred Ward
Subject Re: pglogical_output - a general purpose logical decoding output plugin
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I didn't receive a response on the bugs mailing list for the following bug, so I was hoping we could triage to someone with more familiarity with Postgres internals than I to fix.

This ticket seems like folks who are invested in logical decoding.

The attached script is a simple workload that logical decoding is unable to decode. It causes an unrecoverable crash in the logical decoder with 'ERROR:  subxact logged without previous toplevel record'.