Re: BUG #15327: postgres segfaults on ALTER FUNCTION ... SET SCHEMA ... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kai Kratz
Subject Re: BUG #15327: postgres segfaults on ALTER FUNCTION ... SET SCHEMA ...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the very fast feedback,

It seems that I have an issue with an FDW extension that was loaded,
it didn't cross my mind that this could interfere with ALTER FUNCTION.
Same is true for the other 2 bug I filed a couple of minutes ago.

I am terribly sorry for creating unnecessary noise on pgsql-bugs. :(

Cheers
Kai Kratz