Re: Binary large object processing problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raivo Rebane
Subject Re: Binary large object processing problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, I will do that. ANd it works now in both way

Regards
Raivo

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 6:18 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Raivo Rebane <raivore55@gmail.com> writes:
> Thank for answer, but I was also readed this manual and found there :
> 35.3.2. Importing a Large Object

You need to read the start of that section, which says

    All large object manipulation using these functions
    <emphasis>must</emphasis> take place within an SQL transaction block,

As Christoph said, you're responsible for supplying a BEGIN and COMMIT
around the call.

                        regards, tom lane