Hello, question regarding odbc - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Filip Cacic
Subject Hello, question regarding odbc
Date
Re: Hello, question regarding odbc  (Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hello my name is Filip and in short I have question regarding ODBC.

Before, I am very sorry for disturbing, but little bit desperate in trying to solve my problem regarding odbc.

I am in situation where I m trying to build my own custom odbc, but already struggling on the start.

So far I made the setup.dll and everything works fine. My method ConfigDSN gets called and setup everything that is needed.

But now my problem is that when I try to connect to my DSN, it fails. It doesnt even call my method that I implement like SQLConnect..

I have posted my problem on stackoverflow with pictures of my source code.

I tried with many resources from the internet but they either not work or I am missing some fundemental knowledge of alll of that.
I would be really greatful if you can give me some guide on how to solve this.

P.S I am also willing to pay for the help aka Tutorial/guide