Re: Need to omit time during weekends from age calculations - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Gauthier
Subject Re: Need to omit time during weekends from age calculations
Date
List pgsql-general
>>You seem to be asking about counting work days.
Ya, counting work days, or discounting non-work days.  Two sides, same coin.

Thanks Joe.  I think the nonweekendhours solution should be good enough for what I need.

Yes, holidays too would be the best.  But for practical purposes, excluding Sat&Sun is good enough for this particular problem.

Thanks Everyone !