Re: Primary Key Constraint on inheritance table not getting route to child tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rushabh Lathia
Subject Re: Primary Key Constraint on inheritance table not getting route to child tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> writes:
> ALTER TABLE ADD Constraints PRIMARY KEY on inheritance table not getting
> route to child table.

Right.

> But when we do ALTER TABLE DROP Constraint on the same, it complains about
> constraint does not exists on child table.

Works for me in HEAD.  What version are you testing?  This seems related
to some recent bug fixes ...

Oh ok.

Sorry for wrong noise, I was checking this on old version.

Thanks,

Rushabh Lathia
Technical Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation