Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

The patch looks good to me.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 3:34 PM Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:38 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi Ashesh,

All works good, except one small change. Submenus should be closed if I press Esc and then reopen the menu.
Please find the updated patch to resolve the review comments.

-- Thanks, Ashesh