Re: [pgAdmin][RM6207] Update JS dependencies - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM6207] Update JS dependencies
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

The imagemin-gifsicle package is used to compress gif images. The latest version of imagemin-gifsicle requires the binaries to be built from source, which has a big dependency of dh-autoreconf.
pgAdmin has very few gifs. Instead of installing dh-autoreconf, I've removed imagemin-gifsicle from package.json since the cost of installing dh-autoreconf is more than the output of compressing gif.
Attached is the patch.