Re: Possible to stop pgAdmin4 from re-formatting my SQL statements in Views and such? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Possible to stop pgAdmin4 from re-formatting my SQL statements in Views and such?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Ni Ne,

pgAdmin reverse engineers the SQL based on the available catalog and schema information. I don't think PostgreSQL saves the exact formatting when creating objects (except function/procedure body).