[pgAdmin][RM6033] Update the cryptography python package - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject [pgAdmin][RM6033] Update the cryptography python package
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Attached patch will conditionally update the python dependency "cryptography" for standard venv and pip package. The latest version is not supported for Python 3.4, so it will not update for v3.4.
We'll need to put a warning on the pgadmin.org website for this (will send a patch for it later) for wheel/pip users. Since we're shipping our own virtual env with the supported python version for other installers, no README update is required.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal