Re: [pgAdmin][RM4842] trigger/compound trigger on a partitioned table - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4842] trigger/compound trigger on a partitioned table
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 1:28 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya

I have applied the patch and found one issue collection nodes are visible twice under the child node of the partition table. Please fix that.
I tried to simulate this. But I'm not facing issue. Can you please verify once again ?
Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 1.24.26 PM.png