[pgAdmin][RM5101] debugger not showing all arguments anymore after hitting sql error while debug - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject [pgAdmin][RM5101] debugger not showing all arguments anymore after hitting sql error while debug
Date
Responses Re: [pgAdmin][RM5101] debugger not showing all arguments anymore after hitting sql error while debug  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the issue where few of the arguments were skipped when opening arguments dialog other than the first time. The issue occurs when any of the arguments in between is an OUT arg.

I've also added a "Clear All" button to the argument dialog which will clear all the saved arguments values from sqlite db. Document updated.
image.png

The patch also changes the checkboxes used in the arguments dialog to custom checkbox which matches the theme. This was missed in my previous patch related to the same.

Please review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal