Re: [pgAdmin][RM4195] Tab navigation is broken in Query tool (Accessibility) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4195] Tab navigation is broken in Query tool (Accessibility)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 5:32 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 10:01 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the accessibility issue in query tool.

The query tool can be completely restructured unlike previously where query tool used to stick at top and other tabs in the bottom.
- I have added a new shortcut to switch between frames if in query tool the tab positions are changed. On switching the frames, the frame will blink to show it is focussed.
- In the frame, you can switch tab same as previous. The tabs in SQL editor are cyclic now, which means if you execute shortcut to go right on the last tab then it will cycle to first tab.
- I have also changed the default shortcut to switch between tabs from Shift+Ctrl+ArrowKeys to Shift+Ctrl+[ and ] similar to what we have in browser tabs.
- Similar changes done for debugger also.

Shouldn't there be documentation changes to go with this?
Yes, definitely :P
Will send the updated patch.

Otherwise, it seems to work :-)

--