Re: Creating control sliders - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Creating control sliders
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Yosry,

You mean this ? It is bootstrap toggle switch.
Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 10.51.51.png

The code for query history is in web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/history. It has two parts, entries and details. Entries are generated using HistoryCollection object. You may need to add flag to HistoryCollection entries to identify which are internal queries.

For the UI part, you can import 'bootstrap.toggle' in query_history_entries. Check the usage here -
https://gitbrent.github.io/bootstrap4-toggle/
You can add div above the entries like and on basis of the switch show/hide the queries.
Screenshot 2019-08-09 at 11.03.16.png

Let me know if need more help.