Re: [pgAdmin][RM4938] Code refactoring of 'Columns' node - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4938] Code refactoring of 'Columns' node
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

The patch looks good to me. Test cases are passing.
I had found one issue, but it was not related to your patch so I've logged it in redmine.
Apart from that, I've changed column.js code slightly to handle min_val and max_val for length and precision correctly.
Attached is the updated patch.