Re: PgAdmin-System_stats extension Patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: PgAdmin-System_stats extension Patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Adding to these,
- Do not use CSS files until it is an override file for third party lib. Use MUI styles.
- Follow the correct naming convention like  Graphs_system_stats.jsx should be GraphsSystemStats.jsx if it is exporting GraphsSystemStats component.