Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza/Chethana,

Irrespective of what color you suggest, there is no need to add new variables for switch buttons. It should use success for on and ternary for off.
Having a separate green color for each and every control is absurd. If the green changes, it should change for all.