Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors
Date
Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

PFA updated patch with new colors provided by Chethana, As discussed we will be using the same primary success color in both theme so we don't have add new variable.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala