Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3238] Proper error handling when connection will be lost to server. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3238] Proper error handling when connection will be lost to server.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

PFA updated patch which includes correction of linting issues and test cases for the newly added function alertify.pgRespErrorNotify.
Test cases are added to web/regression/javascript/alerts/alertify_wrapper_spec.js.

Kindly review.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"