Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1243 - Columns on the Query Tool should be sizeable
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

forgot to attach patch.
Please find attached patch.

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

Added support for Columns resizable in query tool. It allows user to resize the table columns as much as needed.

We are using Backgrid Sizeable Columns plugin:

with one change in library on line no 185:
moved the following trigger event out of if condition:

if (newWidth != oldWidth) {

}

and added one additional parameter offset.
//Trigger event

view.columns.trigger("resize", columnModel, newWidth, oldWidth, offset);

We are listening to this trigger event in sqleditor.js file where we need offset
to calculate new table width on every resize event.

hence, here is the patch attached.

Please review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar