[pgAdmin4[Patch]: RM#1319 - Unable to select sql file through query tool on windows operating system - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject [pgAdmin4[Patch]: RM#1319 - Unable to select sql file through query tool on windows operating system
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached patch with fixes:
1) Unable to select sql file through query tool on windows OS.
In file_manager.js, we are stripping initial slash '/' from the path obtained.
but we should not strip if it is full path like 'c:/path/to/dir/filename.ext'

2) Handle directory path if STORAGE_DIR is None.
proper checks are added.

Please review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar