[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1432 - File Browser - File does not exist error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1432 - File Browser - File does not exist error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Please find the patch with issue fixed:
File Browser - File does not exist error
it is due to wrong path formation. strip the leftmost slash only from the file name selected not from the full path.

Please review.

Reply to the comments:
The file browser is virtually unreadable (see screen shot), it does not work like Mac app
It seems to be font issue to me. I will fix it and send a patch.

When I click on the folder name, it offers to change the folder name instead of opening it (opening works when I click on the folder logo)
we are performing two operations on double click:
1) Navigate inside the folder
double clicking on folder icon allows to navigate inside the folder.
2) Rename folder
double clicking on folder name allows to rename the file/folder.

When I manage to navigate to the right file and want to open it, I get a red message ‘File does not exist’. That message disappears after 2-3 seconds
attached a patch with fix.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Attachment