[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Materialized view issues when run on PPAS server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Materialized view issues when run on PPAS server
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Following are the issues fixed in this patch:
1. RM#1213 - "list index out of range" message displayed if try to drop materialized view with non root user.
This issue is the result of copy paste issue in views delete method.

2. RM#1207 - Unable to comments on materialized view with PPAS server.
I found that this issues was because the sql files 'create.sql', 'view_id.sql' & 'update.sql' were outdated. It was my mistake. so updating them resolves this issue.

Please review the patch.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Attachment