Re: Unified server/desktop config - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: Unified server/desktop config
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I noticed that test cases don’t run and I got an error:

(pgAdmin_27)Laptop195:regression surinder$ python runtests.py --pkg feature_tests
<module '__builtin__' (built-in)>
Traceback (most recent call last): File "runtests.py", line 45, in <module>   import config File "/Users/surinder/Documents/Projects/pgadmin4/web/config.py", line 121, in <module>   if builtins.SERVER_MODE is None:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute'
SERVER_MODE
'

think this is because we are setting​ ​first​ ​builtins.SERVER_MODE​ in​ ​pgAdmin4.py
but in test cases pgAdmin4.py is not being called.​