Re: [pgAdmin4] PATCH: View and Role Node - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4] PATCH: View and Role Node
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the updated patch with following changes:

1. Integrated dependents and dependency tabs with view and rule node.
2. Added "Create Rule" option for Table node.
3. Added node_inode property for rule node as it has no child node.
4. Improved javascript code commenting and added pydoc in python files.
5. Name column under dependents tab showing wrong name  for rule node
due to typo mistake, It is fixed.

Please review it and Let me know for any comments.