Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - committed with a couple of minor formatting tweaks:

- Remove the leading space before arguments (e.g. s/, /\r\t/ instead
of s/,/\r\t/)
- Put the first argument on a new line as well.
​It seems fine except the case when there are no arguments, the closing bracket ends in next line. Is it ok?

Please double-check I didn't break anything that I've missed!
It doesn't break anything
​.​