Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1627 - Objects are not visible after creation until press refresh button - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1627 - Objects are not visible after creation until press refresh button
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please find patch with following fixes:
>
> 1) Newly added server-group not listing in tree view.
>
> 2) On creating a first node for collection node with no child. the created
> node doesn't show up under its respective parent node.
> - to add a node to child under its parent node. its parent node attribute
> must be set 'inode: true' but it always gets false for inode that doesn't
> add the node.
>
> Ashesh - Can you please review it?

I tested this by adding a sequence to a database and schema that
didn't previously contain any. The node was not added, and in the
Javascript console I get:

browser.js:1108 Failed to append
​This issue is taken care in updated patch, Also properly handled the case for 'server-group' not listing in tree view, thus removing 'addNodeWithNoParent' method from previous patch.
I have tested it for most of the nodes, it works.
Please find updated patch and review.
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com