Re: Failure while inserting parent tuple to B-tree is not fun - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Failure while inserting parent tuple to B-tree is not fun
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:56 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> I also changed _bt_moveright to never return a write-locked buffer, when the
> caller asked for a read-lock (an issue you pointed out earlier in this
> thread).

I think that _bt_moveright() looks good now.

There is now bitrot, caused by commit ac8bc3. I rebased myself, but
that was non-trivial, surprisingly; I had to tweak by hand.

--
Peter Geoghegan