Re: failures with tuplesort and ordered set aggregates (due to 5cefbf5a6c44) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: failures with tuplesort and ordered set aggregates (due to 5cefbf5a6c44)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should commit my patch, and if a future patch needs
> sortKeys set in more places, it can make that change itself.  There's
> no reason why it's needed with the code as it is today, and no reason
> to let bits of future changes leak into a bug-fix patch.

It's not as if I feel strongly about it. It's trivial to change the
code to make the comment true, rather than change the comment to make
the code true, and we need to do so anyway. I defer to you.

--
Peter Geoghegan