Re: Less than ideal error reporting in pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Less than ideal error reporting in pg_stat_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to get this committed before the next point releases
> are tagged, since I've now heard a handful of complaints like this.

I grep'd for SIZE_MAX to make sure that that was something that is
available on all supported platforms, since it's C99. What I
originally thought was code now turns out to actually be a code-like
comment within aset.c.

I think that SIZE_MAX should be replaced by MaxAllocHugeSize before
the patch is committed. That should be perfectly portable.

--
Peter Geoghegan