Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Chalke
Subject Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter,

I am not sure why you getting build unstable due to white-space errors.

Are you referring to these line ?

11:25:01 src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:477: indent with spaces.
11:25:01 +													    dropStmt,
11:25:01 src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:478: indent with spaces.
11:25:10 +													    buffer,
11:25:14 src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c:479: indent with spaces.
11:25:15 +													    mark + l);
11:25:15 + echo unstable

If yes, then in my latest attached patch, these lines are NOT AT ALL there.
I have informed on my comment that I have fixed these in my version of patch,
but still you got unstable build. NOT sure how. Seems like you are applying
wrong patch.

Will you please let us know what's going wrong ?

Thanks