Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers >0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Chalke
Subject Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers >0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.
Date
In response to Re: Server crashed with TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(parallel_workers >0)" when partitionwise_aggregate true.  (Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Off-list Ashutosh Bapat has suggested using a flag instead of counting number of
dummy rels and then manipulating on it. That will be simple and smoother.

I agree with his suggestion and updated my patch accordingly.

Thanks

--
Jeevan Chalke
Technical Architect, Product Development

Attachment