Bug in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alejandro Meseguer
Subject Bug in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello, I have created a SH file, named "copia.sh", with this code:

#!/bin/bash
RUTASALIDA="copiaSeguridadLuminarias.backup"
RENOMBRE="luminarias-$(date +%F).backup"
pg_dump --host=localhost --port=5432 --username=postgres --no-password --table=srv_industriales.luminarias postgis --format custom --blobs -v --file=$RUTASALIDA

When I run this file in a virtual machine whit unix using the command "sh copia.sh", it is created the file with name "copiaSeguridadLuminarias.backup?".

Would you tell me why add the interrogation character in the name file?

Thank for your help.

Best regards, Álex Meseguer.