Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: OSCON 2015 Booth/BoF
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 3:58 PM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Who's currently planning to attend OSCON?

I don't know but I was just weeding the spam folder and found this:

> OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, is heading to Amsterdam this year, taking place 26–28 October, 2015, and
we'reinviting you to submit a proposal to speak.

Now wouldn't you know it, this is the same week as PGConf.eu. There's
some overlap but assuming the training sessions are the beginning of
the week and assuming it's not necessary to attend every day of OSCON
it may be possible to do both.

--
greg