Re: pgsql: Further tweaking of print_aligned_vertical(). - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: pgsql: Further tweaking of print_aligned_vertical().
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 6:24 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arg, actually it is not:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2015
> Greg could you add it there?

No, apparently that page is restricted to only some users.

I used plenty of images I pulled off the net without regard for
copyright so I hesitated to put it up. I suppose that's par for the
course with these kinds of presentations. In any case it was just a
quick lightning talk I threw together to describe a few days of mostly
waiting around for builds to finish. Here are the two lightning talks
on Google:

VAX (simh):
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PG-bMU4WiS1pjtBwRvH4cE-nN9y5gj8ZLCO7KMrlvYg/view

Fuzzer: