Re: Temporary tables versus wraparound... again - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Temporary tables versus wraparound... again
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No problem, I can update the patch and check on the fuzz.

But the actual conflict is just in the test and I'm not sure it's
really worth having a test at all. It's testing a pretty low level
detail. So I'm leaning toward fixing the conflict by just ripping the
test out.

Nathan also pointed out there was a simpler way to get the pid. I
don't think the way I was doing it was wrong but I'll double check
that.