Re: epoll_wait returning EFAULT on Linux 3.2.78 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: epoll_wait returning EFAULT on Linux 3.2.78
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 6:04 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Greg, are you writing & testing a patch? Or should I write something for
> you to test?

I'm running the regression tests now. They look like they're passing.

I just threw maxalign everywhere but I was going to comment that we
might need to put a double in for the subsequent struct elements to
end up aligned as well. But I guess that's not true due to the u64
element.  I'm not sure I've completely grokked all the bits and pieces
here so I may have added a few too many maxaligns. I put them on all
the size and offset calculations before the multiplications.

--
greg

Attachment