Re: [BUGS] BUG #14769: Logical replication error "cache lookup failedfor type 0" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Scott Milliken
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14769: Logical replication error "cache lookup failedfor type 0"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks Petr and Peter! I've tested commit and confirmed that commit 0e58455d fixes this bug.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 8/4/17 05:41, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> Perhaps there's a missing check against pg_attribute.attisdropped
>> somewhere?
>>

> Good catch! Looks like we didn't initialize the attribute map for
> locally dropped columns.

fixed

> Once I did that I found there is also typo in
> slot_modify_cstrings() which uses wrong value from the remote side, that
> is also made visible by your example.

and fixed and added a test case

--
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/